Articles on this Page
- 04/09/15--07:01: _Olga Romanova of TA...
- 04/15/15--13:30: _TAI Student Was Awa...
- 09/16/15--12:21: _TAI Student Tien Da...
- 02/02/16--09:39: _The Alien in a Fore...
- 05/11/17--08:04: _TAI 2016-2017 Stude...
- 04/25/18--10:10: _TAI Student Alissa ...
- 05/01/18--08:28: _TAI 2017-2018 Stude...
- 04/09/15--07:01: Olga Romanova of TAI receives an AEFH Scholarship
- 09/16/15--12:21: TAI Student Tien Dang Completes Internship at Publicis HCG in NYC
- 02/02/16--09:39: The Alien in a Foreign Land – My Story of Integrating at TAI
- 05/11/17--08:04: TAI 2016-2017 Student Awards
- 04/25/18--10:10: TAI Student Alissa Llort Was Awarded Two Major Scholarships
- 05/01/18--08:28: TAI 2017-2018 Student and Faculty Awards
The Advertising Education Foundation of Houston (AEFH) awards scholarships to college sophomores, juniors and seniors pursuing undergraduate or post graduate degrees in advertising, communications, interactive marketing, journalism, radio/TV, commercial art, public relations or related fields. The AEFH Board of Directors received a … Continue reading
The Advertising Education Foundation of Houston (AEFH) awarded the O Joe Russell Scholarship to TAI student, Sarah Campbell. The AEFH and the American Advertising Federation of Houston (AAF-H) on April 10th presented 25 scholarships to college students who are pursuing undergraduate … Continue reading
In February, SMU Advertising major (’16) Tien Dang was selected for the 2015 Multicultural Advertising Internship Program (MAIP). Read about her experience summer internship experience below. “This summer, I interned at Publicis HCG. I was also a part of MAIP (Multicultural Advertising Internship … Continue reading
My parents didn’t understand it. My sisters supported it. A lot of my friends just gave me blank stares. Those were the initial reactions I got when I told them I was going to be pursuing a Masters in Advertising … Continue reading
It’s been a wonderful year here at Temerlin Advertising Institute. With so many creative, industry, and SMU awards earned by our students, we could not be prouder. Along with external awards, we’ve recognized some of our students who go above … Continue reading
Alissa Llort, a junior advertising student on the Strategic Brand Management track, was this year’s recipient of the 2018 Irene Runnels – Paula McStay Scholarship and the AAF-Tenth District Scholarship. On April 5, 2018, the Dallas Area Alliance for Women in Media Foundation, Inc. awarded scholarships in the names of Irene Runnels, a distinguished and respected …
It’s time to celebrate another wonderful year of student and faculty accomplishments. We’ve recognized the achievements that make the Temerlin Advertising Institute an award-winning institute at SMU, and we could not be more proud of our talented students and faculty. Below are all the industry and special awards earned by our students and faculty during the …